Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Trouble Bound

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't heard from Dale in a while, I hope he ain't pissed at me after I had that breakdown, I kinda flaked out on him.
    I was hoping to see him at DuQuoin with Britney but it wasn't to be.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out Crooked X...
    http://www.crookedx.com/
    they are local kids...

  3. #33
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger, How ya doing? Just hadn't been around lately. Been busy with Brittany's band. Don't worry, I never was pissed. I know you are so much into music something had to be going on that was kinda out of your control. Usually I'm the one pissing other people off, (Remember the fist in the windshield?). Good to see you're still around. Maybe you could come to the Horsecreek gig on the 22nd. I think you might enjoy Troublebound playing country. Catch you later. Dale

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I remember the windshield... [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Brittany invited me to the Horsecreek Festival, I will try to make it over to blueford. I will need directions, I don't know my way around the big city [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Take care & I'll see you around. Tell Melinda I said Hello [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello gentlemen...I could never imagine either of you pissed [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Such wonderful helpful guys!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •